Types of accumulators
- Starter accumulators (vehicles, motorcycles, farm equipment, seagoing vessels)
- Sealed accumulators (alarm, special installations, etc.)
- Traction batteries (industrial, transport, etc.)
- Static accumulators (telephone installations, UPS, etc.)
- Nickel-cadmium accumulators are mainly used because of their high resistance to adverse environmental conditions.
Accordingly, the above accumulators can be categorized as follows:
- Accumulators of capacity Ah <30
- Accumulators with a capacity of 30 <Ah <90
- Capacity batteries Ah> 90
Accumulators of category 1 = Ah <30 are mainly used as motor starter batteries, low power farm equipment, special installations, alarm, static accumulators and medical facilities.
Accumulators of category 2 = 30 <Ah <90 are mainly used as starter batteries for vehicles, boats and medium-sized agricultural equipment.
Accumulators of category 3 = Ah> 90 are mainly used as starter accumulators for large industrial vehicles, traction batteries, static accumulators and industrial plants.
There is an increase in accumulators using vehicles between 30 <Ah <90 and an increase in vehicle batteries with a capacity of> 90, while there is a reduction in the number of batteries of <30, due to the reduction in the sale of motorcycles – mopeds.